For nonprofits, schools, libraries, hospitals, arts and culture organizations, and community centers in Chester County: are you interested in cultivating volunteers to support your activities, assist with special projects, and interact with the people you serve?
By teaming up with our Volunteer Chester County Program, we can help to find volunteers for you; volunteers who have:
- skills and past experiences that specifically relate to your programs and services
- personal interest in your mission and goals
- time availability that fits your needs
VCC can connect you with volunteers to fill year-long positions, like a museum docent or ESL tutor, or assist with one-time projects like mailings and events.
Adult volunteers are invaluable resources. Their knowledge, wisdom and enthusiasm can empower your organization to reach your mission and goals in ways never achieved before. For examples of how VCC volunteers are serving today, see our Volunteer Activities.
When you commit to becoming a VCC Partner, you commit to providing an excellent volunteer experience to each and every volunteer you receive. As much as VCC volunteers desire to serve you, you have an equal opportunity to create a new community and sense of purpose for them. This includes:
- Providing a safe environment for volunteers at all times
- Accommodating volunteers’ special needs and handicaps if needed
- Engaging volunteers in your organization’s “culture” and social atmosphere
- Reporting to VCC the number of hours volunteers serve at your organization each month
- Participating in VCC recruitment events (your best opportunity to meet volunteers) and in VCC volunteer appreciation events
For more information about VCC, becoming a Partner, and integrating volunteers into your special projects or day-to-day operations:
- Contact Field Coordinator
- Phone 610-696-4900 ext. 124