Financial Stability Center Resources
- CareerLink—a “one stop” for job search assistance, resume preparation, skills assessment, job counseling, job search workshops, veterans services, GED preparation, and more.
- ReferWeb—community resource directory for Chester County; find education and training, financial services and assistance, legal services, substance abuse and mental health care, shelter and housing assistance, senior services, and much more in your immediate area.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service—one-on-one credit counseling and financial education, debt consolidation support, and debt management programs.
- Open Hearth—housing and rent assistance, access to transportation, credit counseling, and educational programs focused on enhancing your financial skills (budgeting, managing credit, etc.). Located in Spring City, Chester County.
- Department of Public Welfare—cash assistance, food stamps (SNAP), medical assistance, home energy assistance (LIHEAP), and home and community based services.
- Community Volunteers in Medicine—free medical and dental services and prescription medicines for eligible uninsured low-income adults and children in Chester County.