HIV/AIDS Medical Case Manager with Supervisory Experience
Family Service of Chester County is seeking a qualified Medical Case Manager for Project ONE, our comprehensive HIV/AIDS program. Project ONE assists residents of Chester County with HIV/AIDS in obtaining medical care, counseling, mental health treatment, substance abuse treatment, food and housing. Medical Case Managers visit Project ONE participants at home, over the and at our Family Service office locations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Direct services to persons with HIV/AIDS from diverse backgrounds
- Outreach to those seeking assistance within the County with HIV/AIDS
- Supervision of small staff
- Bachelor’s degree in human service related field
- Case management experience
- Good communication and computer skills
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
Candidates fluent in Spanish are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Family Service of Chester County is an equal opportunity employer.
Family Service of Chester County has training affiliations with several area graduate schools and undergraduate social work programs, including Bryn Mawr College, Widener University, and West Chester University.
- Case management for child abuse prevention
- Nonprofit development (grants writing, fundraising, web writing)
For information and inquiries, please contact Meg Pope, Counseling Program Director, at 610-696-4900 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.