Costumes are not required, but we hear they make you run faster!
Here are some SUPER costume ideas:
- Make your own cape using an old bath towel, plastic or cloth tablecloth
- Design your own superhero logo and decorate your outfit using duct tape, fabric markers, or iron-on letters
- Create your own facemask out of foam, felt, or fabric
- Pick your superpower and dress as your own superhero with items from a costume or dress up bin
- Hit the post-Halloween sales for a signature superhero costume
- Make matching outfits for the whole family
Why Should you Run Like a Hero?
In Chester County, poverty and domestic violence are on the rise for children. Together, we can make a difference in the lives of children in our community.