Have you recently lost your job? Are you struggling to find new and better employment? Is money a stressful issue for you and your family? The Financial Stability Center is a new, integrated system of career services that can improve your financial situation and help you build financial self-sufficiency.
The Financial Stability Center brings together the most integral components of employment and financial stability:
- extensive resources: job training, education, access to local job openings, access to community and human services
- professional guidance: assistance to help you navigate and successfully implement the resources available to you
- confidential counseling: support as you develop the characteristics and competencies needed to build and maintain financial self-sufficiency
Financial Stability Center Counseling
We believe the lasting financial self-sufficiency is more than just money in the bank. It is a combination of wise financial decisions, the confidence to pursue new avenues for employment and education, the strength to build healthy relationships, and the ability to maintain personal and emotional balance.
To help you build your financial self-sufficiency, our Family Service counselors can assist you to:
- overcome the emotional, relational and personal challenges that stem from financial hardship in your life
- set attainable goals to improve your financial situation
- develop the habits, skills and relationships needed for success in the workplace and in your personal life
Financial Stability Center counseling is available at our five locations in Chester County and at CareerLink in Coatesville.
Financial Stability Center and CareerLink
To maximize your ability to attain a meaningful job and develop financial self-sufficiency, we are partnering with CareerLink in Coatesville to bring the Financial Stability Center and CareerLink’s employment services together under one, convenient roof.
CareerLink is a “one stop” career development agency. CareerLink offers high-quality, low cost (and no cost) training, education and employment programs to people from all backgrounds and skill levels.
If you live in the greater Coatesville area, or can travel to Coatesville, visit the Financial Stability Center and CareerLink at:
250 East Harmony Street
Coatesville, PA 19320